Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quick Update

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday for a quick check-up.  And when I say quick, I mean 20 minutes in and out of the door!  Usually we wait longer than that just in the waiting room, so it was a nice surprise!  Blood pressure was back down around normal (yeah!) and have gained just a few more pounds - still right where the doc would like me to be so I'm pleased.  Other than that, he measured my belly for the height of the uterus - which now reaches well past my belly button.  WOW, huh?!  Baby girl's heartbeat was nice and strong.  She's been kicking up near my belly button now, which is cool because it's starting to get easier to feel from the outside. 

That's about all to report for now.  Just cruisin' right along.  We go back to the doctor July 2, then two weeks after that for the glucose screening.  Oh - and some of you have been asking.  We've registered at both Target and Baby's-R-Us.  Love to you all! 

No comments: