Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day and Photos (many, many)

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Most of this post will be about Eric and Emma's first Father's Day. Followed by LOTS and LOTS of photos of little Miss E.

So Eric's first Father's Day was wonderful. We all went to church then took daddy out to lunch before he had to go off to work (pooh!). After a much deserved nap, Emma and I drove down to Asheboro to go to dinner with Paw-Paw and Eric' family. It was a lot of fun! The special part of the day came when Emma gave her daddy the present she made.

This original artwork was made with her hand and foot prints on a canvas we can hang somewhere in the house. I think Eric will cherish it forever. For the record, Eric has been a wonderful father - I know he would be. What a special day to share with him.

And now, for some photo fun:










No comments: