Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mom's Brag Day

As a new mom, I am entitled to brag about my little girl as often as I want. So, I have self proclaimed today as "Mom's Brag Day" during which I will post several pictures (below) about how cute and wonderful Emma is. Anyone have a problem with that? Didn't think so. :)

As an update, we're doing good and starting to get into some sort of routine. Emma and I try and go out at least once a day...to the store, for a walk, for a drive - to give us something to break the day up. She sleeps almost the entire time we're out. I think she loves the motion of the car and the noises out in public. So far we've been to Target, Wal-Mart, the Bicentennial Gardens, the church office to see folks, and to daddy's work (Triad Stage) for introductions. So, it's been a fun week. And, even though we didn't want to, we've done it all without Grandma! Who knew we were capable on our own. Ha. :)

My baby lost her cord nubby! I was so proud - funny what excites you as a mom:


Emma on her play mat for the first time. So cute watching herself in the mirror:


On our first walk at the Bicentennial Gardens. Loves fall as much as her mom:


Simply the cutest kid in the world:

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

Aw I love the Mom's Brag Day idea :) She is gorgeous and i'm loving the b&w pics!

Anonymous said...

I agree, B&W pics are awesome!! Every day should be mom's brag day! We brag all the time about them anyway!!! Brag on girl!

Love you guys!

Nikki said...

As a mom you are now allowed to have EVERY day be a mom brag day!! :) Keep the pics coming, she is beautiful and I love hearing about how you are both doing. I owe you an email, I promise to write soon!! Say hi to Emma from Jayden, ok?