Thursday, July 17, 2008

Glucose Screening

Well, I had my one-hour glucose screening during Monday's appointment - and found out today that I failed it by ONE point!  So, I'm going back on July 30 for a three-hour screening that can actually determine Gestational Diabetes.  I don't have any of the symptoms that indicate any problem, have not gained much weight respectively, and have been feeling good, so we're keeping our fingers crossed for a good result.  I'd appreciate your prayers.  To be safe, I guess this means no cheesecake while we're in NYC next week.  Oh well.  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hated that 3 hour test. I had to go through that too, but it came back fine, I'll pray you's is fuie!

Anonymous said...

oops- typo, I meant I'll pray that your's is FINE. :)

Kaycee said...

Good luck with your 3 hour. That has to be miserable. I'll keep you in my prayers..:)