Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another shower...and some pictures

Here are some pictures from our shower on Saturday. We loved seeing some of Eric's family and friends from Asheboro. The ADORABLE cake was made by, of course, our good family friend, Tammy! (She also did our wedding cake.) The quilt we're holding was made by Judy, our "third mom." We knew we were getting a quilt but are blown away by this one. It's so perfect for our little girl and her nursery. Below are some pictures from the shower. Man, I look so tired and puffy! And I posted a few photos of the completed nursery and a belly shot taken today. Can I grow anymore?!?! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that pregnancy agrees with you. You look beautiful and have this strange glow about you. Must be that pregnancy glow. I hope that things turn out well at the ultrasound and that you are able to have as natural a labor as possible.